Honored Contributor

Very cute , classic style. For thiose who own dream jeannes pants , would this fabric be too hot to wear as a jumper in Fl. in the winter? How thick is it?

Honored Contributor

@151949

The fabric (to me) is heavy like denim. With a turtleneck, tights and boots I am thinking HOT HOT right now... but I TX we are having trouble staying ahead of the summer heat.

Think if you would wear this made out of regular denim and would it be too hot for the indoor/outdoor places you go in FL.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: Dream Jeannes Jumper

[ Edited ]

Think of it like this how often are you gonna be outside in it? If you're outside all day yes very hot. If you're in the ac most of the day you're probably ok to wear it. I'm in tx btw so I know how hot and humid it gets. Regardless of what I wear if I'm outside it's hot. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dream Jeannes Jumper

[ Edited ]

C'est la vie - I guess I won't get it. I used to wear jumpers like this a lot.

Thank you for your answers.

Contributor

I agree it might be a bit warm for now, but will be so cute in the fall and winter with some tights and a turtleneck, or just a top! I thought it was very cute and bought the indigo on the 5 easy pays! With QVC sometimes you just have to think down the road into the next season! LOL!

Respected Contributor

Are there different weights of the Dream Jeanne's fabric? I ask because I know there are different weights of "Liquid Knit" and the French terry used in D&Co garments. Sometimes a heavier weight is used for pants, with a lighter weight used for other types of garments (like a jumper, perhaps). Just a thought. 

Respected Contributor

Remember jumpers?

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Remember jumpers?

I used to love jumpers. But wasn't that back in the 80s or so?  I haven't seen any in a long time. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@insomniac2 wrote:

Remember jumpers?

I used to love jumpers. But wasn't that back in the 80s or so?  I haven't seen any in a long time. 

Used to wear them to teach....had many of them in my wardrobe.  They were lovingly called "the teacher's uniform".  That is a style that is not suited for me now.  It is cute for those who like them.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

This has inspired me - maybe I'll get some lighter weight denim or twill and make myself a jumper.