Occasional Contributor
I love my boot cut Jeanne's and crop pants...However, the back seam started to stretch out on my first two pairs...I went up a size and I noticed the same thing is starting on that pair...has anyone else has this happen to their jeans? To be blunt...butt crack seam lol...
Occasional Contributor

Yep. I went up a size and again,the same thing happened. Both of the jeannes were black, and the thread was white so it was really noticeable. So I just used a black sharpie marker to go over the seam-so you don't even notice and the jeans have held up great. Hope this helps!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor
Thanks...I Had this happen with the denim wash first and then the first black pair before I went up a size...I think it is starting again with the newer pair of black so maybe I will try the black marker...I really like this line of jeans so hopefully it will be fixed...
Super Contributor

I haven't had this problem, I am having problems with the zippers coming apart and the pants are not tight or stressed. It even happened on a pair that I ordered too big that practically fall off of me. Anyone seen this happen.

Super Contributor

Can anyone post the reason Jeannie passed ? I thought she had gut's and even if not my style she played a great role in Q'S history