Honored Contributor

By BCBGeneration at TJMaxx site. $29.99. I don't think it's flattering even on that very thin model. It's also a high low hem.

On the plus side the pockets have plenty of room for a cell phone, lipstick, cash and credit cards, possibly hair tools...

IMG_20190804_112738_025.jpgtjx (2).jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Re: Drapey Pocket Knit Dress

Looks like someone converted some drapes into a dress.  And just no to those shoes with it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

...and a small dog.  No, not flattering, but I like that people have different tastes.  

I can imagine those pockets catching on things, like floppy long sleeves do.

Honored Contributor

It’s cute but I wonder about the fabric being too thin. 

Honored Contributor

I don't get the need for pockets on a dress that style. It looks like a slip dress style, which is very popular these days. For me it would be cute without the pockets.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

Too much fullness around the mid section.....even if you are a size 0.  I happen to love the shoes although I could never wear them.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Take off the pockets, I do not understand why ladies like pockets so much these days.  I never use pockets!  And I feel like the shoes are a winter shoe and the dress is a summer dress, the two do not go!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

No ... just not an attractive dress.

I have a couple of LOGO vests with those pockets.  Okay on the vests  Not okay on that dress.

Trusted Contributor

It looks like to me the front half of the dress is a bigger size then the back. The bust are to low and the waist is to big. If they fixed that it would be cute.

Honored Contributor

If the back was the front, it would be better - but not by much.  It's very unattractive.