Trusted Contributor

Draper & Damon's sale 50% off clearance

[ Edited ]

Found three lovely pieces I am thnking of ordering; opinions please? I especially love the last item; the jean jacket and love to see the sand color with black pants or skirts.

I have shopped at Draper and Damon's, Appleseed's for years and neither one ever disappointed me; quality clothing.

D31627_A870.jpegD31446.jpegD31562_B990.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Draper & Damon's sale 50% off clearance

@crawford5153  Everyone has a different style and if you love these pieces, go for it!  They are all very lovely and stylish and I'm sure you will look lovely in them.  

Respected Contributor

@crawford5153 The last jacket is my pick. I think it would make a great year round item you would wear often. The other two are good picks, but may be a little more seasonal. If you decide to order all three, it won't be a mistake.

San Antonio had a Draper's and Damon's. I enjoyed shopping in person and getting to try clothing on and see the fit. I miss living in a big city.

Esteemed Contributor

About a year ago, all the department stores and major clothing stores started leaving my local mall.  Until then, I only shopped there and a few other stores and did very little online shopping.  When it became a necessity to shop online, I discovered Draper & Damon's.  I really like a lot of their items but have yet to order anything (don't need anything right now).  

The third jacket is my favorite but all three are nice and I say go for it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

If you like them, that's all that matters. I know individuals who would wear each of these pieces and look good in them. I like that they all are pairings of neutral colors which makes them more versatile, The third one fits my personal style more than the first two.

Enjoy wearing whatever you decide to purchase!