Honored Contributor

Draper James is sold at Kohls.

Trusted Contributor
Her styles are short waisted too.
Honored Contributor

Re: Draper James

[ Edited ]

I don't know what QVC's marketing plan is, if they have one.  But do younger people, who this line is obviously aimed at, watch TV shopping or spend those prices???

And there are quite a few items of this brand at Kohls'.  The midi dress is cute and under $60.

Honored Contributor

Re: Draper James

[ Edited ]

@misschristy wrote:
Very odd lengths. Dresses that are more for a pre-teen and 3 inch shorts? I like my tops shorter as I’m 5’3” but this line is unappealing to me. I’ll stick with Cameron.

@misschristy ....ITA. Another disappointing offering from Q. I listed it with Candace Bure as styles too young, short and frilly.

It's an attempt for Q to appeal to those non-existant 20 something buyers.

Attach a celebrity name and prices jump up. A definite pass for me. I haven't worn short shorts in 30 yrs. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Draper James is sold at Kohls.

I think i have seen draper james on lands end,not sure if it is the same.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Just looked at the offerings. I would not wear one thing that was offered, even if it was given to me. It looked like clothing for a very young person, who (in my travels) would not wear those styles.

Respected Contributor
The offerings seem to be on par with what you’d find in one of the Draper James stores. I think it’s cute, but it’s too short me.
Occasional Contributor

Agree with all, too pricey for me.  The only dress I liked was the print Leah was wearing but above my price range even with the 15% offer from Rakuten today.

Regular Contributor

Hi!  Cute line, but very pricey!  Leah had mentioned that this brand has been on QVC.con for almost a year but this was the first one hour show with Draper James.  Does anyone else find it odd that Reese was not on the show?  I did miss the last 15 minutes so maybe she popped on then, but they just kept showing recordings....weird. I thought she might want to promote it being that it's her line.....for the first time!

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Trusted Contributor
Their line at Kohls is lower in price. Wonder of it's the same quality?