Esteemed Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

I had A462416 Draper James Chambray Ruffle Shift Dress for $115 in high school. It was longer and had straight long sleeves. By The Villager.

Ah ha! I knew that dress looked familiar.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

LOVE the Magnolia sweatshirt.  Heart 

Like the Navy, Light Pink, White (cream).  

Perfect (for me, anyway)!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

LOVE the Magnolia sweatshirt.  Heart 

Like the Navy, Light Pink, White (cream).  

Perfect (for me, anyway)!

Yes surprised to see it in Fashion's Night In, which is usually just QVC lines.  It's pretty, but just like a regular sweatshirt.  100% cotton.

Honored Contributor

Southern style per Reese Witherspoon - wearing sweatshirts, sweatshirt dresses and long sleeve field jackets in the very steamy humid southern states - yeah this would be fun.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   I know of her. I never saw the post earlier saying this is a liine by her. Who really cares, I do not. No need to be rude about it. No need for wiki leaks either.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon   I suppose if you enjoy sporting sweats in your closet go for it.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@KingstonsMom   I know of her. I never saw the post earlier saying this is a liine by her. Who really cares, I do not. No need to be rude about it. No need for wiki leaks either.

@PINKdogWOOD 

In NO WAY was I trying to be rude! Just surprised if you had not heard of her is all!

The wiki link was merely to list some of her movies, career highlights to jog a memory.

Geeze, musta been the wrong side of the bed this morning.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Southern style per Reese Witherspoon - wearing sweatshirts, sweatshirt dresses and long sleeve field jackets in the very steamy humid southern states - yeah this would be fun.

I don't know what she was going for.  Especially with the sweatshirt clothing.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Draper James

[ Edited ]

The Draper James look doesn't appeal to me in the least. It is overly stiff and preppy and doesn't suit my lifestyle. I don't like most of the prints either. I'm not a fan of gingham, which they use a lot.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

While it's good that QVC has many different lines with different prices points for everyone, I hope the buyers are not purchasing too much of these expensive lines. This line is definitely pricey so I'll bet it will be marked down soon to get it out the door.

Obviously they have customers willing to spend their money on these items, but their customer base is mostly those who are going to make items from Denim & Co., Isaac Mizrahi, Belle by Kim Gravel, etc. sell out in the first presentation.

Like I said, it's good to have options for everyone, but notice you don't see the pricier lines, like Truth & Style for instance, having much air time.