Honored Contributor

Reese Witherspoon's line, has some of the cutest items. Too cute in some cases I suppose. Featured now is a blue dress with pink bunnies on it. Reese can carry that off, she's so petite and adorable and still so young looking. You see her in celeb magazines wearing the clothes and they look great on her.TO0063_NLF_FRONT_CROP.jpg

The prices too-out of my budget. Wonder if the quality matches. There are sale items, some are final sale like this one and can't be returned. 86 for this, I love this print and the colors and the cut of the top. Most of the dresses are $250 and up.

I think she has two stores now. At least one, in Tennessee.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Draper James

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 ~ I own the blue dress with the pink bunnies!  I bought the matching skirt but returned it only because it was WAY TOO SHORT!!!!!!  I knew the bunny-themed items were becoming available so I budgeted so I would be able to splurge.  The clothes are definitely expensive, but well worth it.  The quality is there, without a doubt.  I also have a few of her tote bags with cute "southern" sayings on them.  Everything arrives wrapped in beautiful tissue paper in a box ~ not balled up in a plastic bag.  I lean towards the more whimsical items they offer.  It's nice to be able to add a piece here and there, but that's about it.  No way I can have my entire wardrobe from there, lol!

ETA ~ There is a store in Nashville, one in Dallas, and I believe one either just opened or is opening soon in Kentucky ~ Lexington (I think).

Honored Contributor

Too youthful for me, but it is a pretty top.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 Thanks for your reply. Yes most of the dresses and skirts look so short, fine for a very petite woman. But not 5"10" me. Site doesn't seem to give the length measurements, maybe I just missed them. The totes are cute, as are the t shirts with the Southern sayings.

I bet the stores are beautiful. One of these days I have to order something....

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"