Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Draper James is sold at Kohls.

I think i have seen draper james on lands end,not sure if it is the same.

@goldensrbest 

You're right - it's pajamas and slippers, with a few sets of sheets.

Also swimwear and swim accessories. I think I remember them having a collaboration with Keds at one point as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I just took a look at her clothing.  I always liked Reese and her movies.  But these clothes - saw nothing that appealed to me and the prices are way too high.  Hope she finds some QVC customers, because if not, this is going to be a short stay for her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor
A little too cute, too short, land “too down home” for my taste. I am a Philly girl and these styles would look out of place here in my opinion.
Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  The gingham sweatshirt and other patterns are on sale, $35-50. More affordably priced on the website. 

Honored Contributor

Matters not to me @Zernia Rose   Not buying any of these clothes by RW here, there or anywhere.

Honored Contributor

Those smocked style dresses and tiered dresses are very much in this year.  You can find those at any price point and any retailer from Walmart,Target, Penneys and on up.   

Respected Contributor

The brand styles are too young for me.  I would look like Ellie Mae Clampet (for those of you who remember her) on the Beverly Hillbillies tv show.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Draper James is sold at Kohls.

@SilleeMee  and also on Amazon

The Kohl's items are specially made for Kohl's.  Dumbed down to meet a lower price point.  

Trusted Contributor

A bit dissapointed as I like RW.   I can't think of any of my friends that would wear them - maybe some of their daughters, and younger daughters at that.

Valued Contributor

I couldn't agree more. I tuned in out of curiousity and couldn't believe not only how short and childish everything was, but the prices are ridiculous! Her clothes don't belong on qvc. Give me Candance Cameron Bure any day, she is a genuine sweetheart who's clothes are incredible, reasonable, unique and stylish without being overly trendy, and made with good quality materials for all ages and sizes. Not to mention, she doesn't think so highly of herself that she can't join the hosts live to present her clothes. She's proud of them and should be, I'm going broke buying all her clothes, I love them so much! She's the best thing to ever happen to the Q. IMHO