Trusted Contributor
Very odd lengths. Dresses that are more for a pre-teen and 3 inch shorts? I like my tops shorter as I’m 5’3” but this line is unappealing to me. I’ll stick with Cameron.
Respected Contributor

I agree. The styles are certainly not for me.  Neither are the prices.

Super Contributor
$118 for a cotton t-shirt dress?? No thanks. Too many other brands to choose from at better prices.
Super Contributor

Not my style and certainly not worth the price they're charging. I'll pass on this brand.

Honored Contributor

@Justshop  And then there's the gingham sweatshirt for $74.00?????  No thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also agree on the hem lengths of the shorts and the short dresses - I'm 5'3" also but there is no way I'd wear hemlengths this short at age 69 - even if I had great legs!!!!!!!!!!!

Who does reese think she's attempting to buy into her line? Little girls, teenagers? yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Draper James

[ Edited ]

Leah and the vendor are working hard to set the scene for wearing this line. Reese Witherspoon is adorable, but I don't live the Southern Charm lifestyleand I find this line way overpriced!  I do like that gingham sweatshirt but I don't think it's worth $74.00. And over $100 for a tshirt dress?  I was looking forward to a  but this line is not for me or my wallet. 

Trusted Contributor

Pre-teen preppy clothes; Nordstrom prices.

Honored Contributor

Just this morning as I closed my door to walk, a woman I'd never seen before walked past on the path I was heading for.  I didn't see her face, but I ended up relatively close behind.   She was wearing a short black skirt and a sleeveless white top.  Great look on her.  I gave myself a pat on the back because I managed to maintain her walking speed for half of my walk.

I know without a doubt that on me neither the style or the colors would work.  Maybe for my great or great great nieces?   I doubt they watch much TV shopping, but some are definitely online shoppers.

Honored Contributor

Clothing reminds me of some of the "roving hotesses" I've seen on crime shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Being petite, a/k/a vertically challenged, I love this brand.

However I don't love the prices, so I'm out.Woman Frustrated