Honored Contributor

Double Yokes on jeans

[ Edited ]

I love them on jeans.  I have two of them.  They look great.  But you have to wear them tucked or semi tuck for the look. These aren't mine.  From AG

The grand x-it

The Isabelle X

This is the one I have from3X1  The Jesse

Jesse Straight High Rise Jean Charter Medium Denim - Womens Designer Denim | 3x1

Jesse Straight High Rise Jean Charter Medium Denim - Womens Designer Denim | 3x1

Respected Contributor

I just got an email this morning from AG about double yoke jeans.  I don't think I've ever owned a pair.  They look nice on the model.  I imagine if one has a bit of a tummy that the double yoke might highlight that.  Same goes for the rear side I imagine.

I just wore a pair of 3x1 pork chop pocket cropped jeans yesterday for the first time and they were SO comfortable.  Just the right amount of stretch and softness and they didn't bag out on me. Smiley Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Re: Double Yokes on jeans

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN   

AG are good quality jeans You can always pull a top over the yoke. I happen to wear tuck and semi tuck.  I have a small bum and slim hips.  If you have nice bum that jean should accent it. I'm in to premium jeans hard core.  I love 3X1.  I have a few AG and I like them.  All cigarette style.

Honored Contributor

I like it!  I've had some in the past but don't own any now.

Honored Contributor

Can’t decide if I like the double yoke or not. Think it looks better on the front than the back. I definitely don’t like a jean without back pockets. Maybe that is throwing me off?