Valued Contributor

Ever day on facebook a picture of 2 hosts from qvc comes up and they are selling Dooney bags  The site changes to those bags for 29 dollars  I am so tempted but Im afraid it might be a scam  Have any of you bought from these sites

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie    If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.  Sounds like a hijacked picture with a Chinese scam. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie 

I do not do Facebook, but that does sound suspicious.  I have ordered from ilovedooneydotcom many times.  They have genuine bags at great prices.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

mollymaggiee  I have seen them and they hide the comments mentioning it's a scam and that the people that did order from them never received their item.  Go to Ilovedooney.  You get points towards money off your next purchase and everything I have ordered from Ilovedooney I have received a perfect item at a highly reduced cost.  They always have specials (money off code) especially around holidays.  Don't fall for that ad.  It's garbage and fake.  

Super Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Ever day on facebook a picture of 2 hosts from qvc comes up and they are selling Dooney bags  The site changes to those bags for 29 dollars  I am so tempted but Im afraid it might be a scam  Have any of you bought from these sites

It is a scam. Hubby wanted to order a hockey jersey from a link that was very close to the official site. I insisted it was a scam, but he ordered it anyway. The credit card statement showed it was an international purchase with a currency exchange. Needless to say he never got the jersey. 

Respected Contributor

SCAM