Honored Contributor

Dooney Green Bay Packers bag

Had a doctor's appointment in Green Bay last week, 125 miles from my UP home.  Going in the door a woman said to me, "I like your Dooney."  I eyed her bag, a Dooney with the Green Bay Packers logo all over it and said "I like yours better."  It dawned on me today that she must be a QVC customer, isn't QVC the only retailer that handles the football logo bags?  Wouldn't it be funny if she is a forum member?  If so, Hi, and again, I love your bag.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Green Bay Packers bag

Dooney sells them.  I don’t know how many other places do.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC definitely isn't the only retailer that sells the D&B sports logo bags. The Dooney website has them, so does I Love Dooney, Macy's carries them too as do others.

Honored Contributor

@depglass

I’ve never seen the purse in question but I do think a Packers bag would be fun! 

Regular Contributor

Younkers Department Store, which was actually another name for Carson Pirie Scott, in the state of Wisconsin, carried Dooney and Bourke Green Bay logo items at its locations in Sturgeon Bay and Green Bay WI--eyeglass cases, key fobs, wallets, coin purses and handbags. They were imprinted with Green Bay Packer logo and colors. Dooney offers handbags and accessories for the NFL teams. I have occasionally seen the bags at TJMaxx.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's all kinds of D&B NFL bags on QVC.  Also sports fan shops and Zappos.