Respected Contributor

I have my eye on a couple of jackets and did a search on here, but not a lot of info. I have been looking at her things for a couple of years, and she has some great sale prices on ShopHQ. I tried some Dennis Basso I just didn't like anything about them and sent those back are her jackets better?

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

The "fur" jacket I ordered came off of Donna's site when she had a sale.  My coat is more lux than the Basso coats I bought here.

Remember, the longer the coat, the more weight,

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@MG Chris 

The "fur" jacket I ordered came off of Donna's site when she had a sale.  My coat is more lux than the Basso coats I bought here.

I have a real mink from my grandmother and it is quite heavy. I would never wear it so it is stashed in my storage unit. 

This is the one I did order yesterday when it was on sale. There are a couple more I am looking at. Before I order I was just wanting to see what others thought. Thank you for your thoughts.47EE9FC2-3D82-4A27-B623-C81094E4C4E8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

LOVE that!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Her faux furs are far...far better and classier than Basso's QVC faux furs.  I got her catalog for years but I could not afford the prices.  Then I forgot about Salyers until she came to Shophq.  In the past I bought Basso faux furs twice and was disappointed twice.  I should have returned one.  The glued on hooks snapped off on the other a,couple months after I bought it.  After the return period.   Couldn't be fixed so I gave it to my friends elderly dog.  Something soft and warm for her to lay on.

Honored Contributor

Oh

@MG Chris wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MG Chris 

I have a real mink from my grandmother and it is quite heavy. I would never wear it so it is stashed in my storage unit. 

This is the one I did order yesterday when it was on sale. There are a couple more I am looking at. Before I order I was just wanting to see what others thought. Thank you for your thoughts.47EE9FC2-3D82-4A27-B623-C81094E4C4E8.jpeg

Love this.  I considered it because it go beautifully with the winter white boots I bought but I just don't need another coat.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Donna Salyers

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Oh

@MG Chris wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MG Chris 

Love this.  I considered it because it go beautifully with the winter white boots I bought but I just don't need another coat.  

Thank you! I have some white boots and it never even dawned on me to wear this. The host was in black with this color, and I thought it was gorgeous. I wear a lot of black. I also thought it would be cute and could be worn more casual with jeans and a top. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Donna Salyers

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris 

I went over to Fabulous Furs, Donna's site.  Most of her jackets are in the same price range that the white jacket is plus there's a banner at the top for $50.00 off.

You might want to look.  The original of the white jacket is available.

Respected Contributor

It has been a while since I have shopped at ShopHQ. I ordered this coat and another brand of coat yesterday, and they have already shipped.