Honored Contributor

Re: Donna Salyers ShopHQ 11/12 & 13

@MG Chris wrote:

I purchased two velvet/faux fur throws and her sheared mink jacket in periwinkle. They arrived on Saturday. The shipping was fast, and I am thrilled with my purchases. The throws are very lovely, and the coat is beautiful.

@MG Chris They are just beautiful!! I love the color of the jacket.  ShopHq's shipping has been extremely fast.  I ordered a few things and within 4 days I had it delivered. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

I purchased two velvet/faux fur throws and her sheared mink jacket in periwinkle. They arrived on Saturday. The shipping was fast, and I am thrilled with my purchases. The throws are very lovely, and the coat is beautiful.

@MG Chris They are just beautiful!! I love the color of the jacket.  ShopHq's shipping has been extremely fast.  I ordered a few things and within 4 days, I had it delivered. 

Thank you! I am new to Donna, and everything I have purchased has been a winner.

I know ShopHQ gets a bad rap on here, but I have never had an issue in all the years I have shopped there, and the shipping has always been good but recently they have been hitting it out of the park.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I would love to visit her showroom! Very creative especially with the variety of colors and contemporary designs - yet not cheap or tacky

There is another ShopHQ visit in a couple of weeks but I don't know yet if it includes another TTV

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri