Honored Contributor

Re: Donna Salyers ShopHQ 11/12 & 13

I don't know what the appeal is for fake fur?  Have never been a fan and even is small doses like around a hood, I cut it off--so easy pass for me---

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl I really like this one 732-866.  What a great price at 

@Pecky - I was hoping there would be a coupon today! Watching the final show that's live right now on my iPad - enjoying brunch and football on the big screen

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky & Donna fans - she'll be back on air on Thanksgiving Day - hopefully with a coupon 🎁 

I will post the specials & info from the email notifications I receive. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl thanks.  The jacket on Shophq was sold out in my size and color.   Heading over to her website.

Trusted Contributor

She has a lot of cute things on her website. Do they ever make it over to ShopHQ? 

I purchased the Denali Cascade Jacket in ivory. It was my first purchase from her and I love it.

ABAC33AD-90C6-427A-893B-2F800A792C31.webp

I also purchased this Everyday Fur Mink jacket but have not received it yet.

59727099-2BC8-4259-A5FC-A8CA9D19D2BF.webp

I saw this handbag  and had to have it. It was sold out and suddenly it came back in stock. I have been carrying it for a few days and I have had so many people stop me and comment on much they love my purse. 

27D0BD15-9351-4450-AAA5-6945B8B50362.jpeg

I worked all weekend and tried to watch as much as I could. The videos and show replays are not working at ShopHQ on a lot of items. I have reached out to ShopHQ, (no response) Jorge Perez (he said he would notify them), and Donna Salyers (no response) but nothing has been fixed. 

Honored Contributor

Check your email!

ShopHQ has sent me multiple coupons since yesterday- the 20 off is a banner on the website.

There is a 25 off code that I rec'd via email that expires today at 6p ET 

And they let you use it for the TTV - I didn't see the shows, just watched the video for Donna's Thanksgiving Day TTV. The coupon works for this item  😉

i'm thinking about the Dove Gray color. With the 25 off coupon, there is a discount of almost $46 off the TTV price! This coupon expires in 2 hours 

765-769

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Furs Faux Fur Très Chic Stroller

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Love it, what a great price.  They have been generous with sending out coupons.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Check your email!

ShopHQ has sent me multiple coupons since yesterday- the 20 off is a banner on the website.

There is a 25 off code that I rec'd via email that expires today at 6p ET 

And they let you use it for the TTV - I didn't see the shows, just watched the video for Donna's Thanksgiving Day TTV. The coupon works for this item  😉

i'm thinking about the Dove Gray color. With the 25 off coupon, there is a discount of almost $46 off the TTV price! This coupon expires in 2 hours 

765-769

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Furs Faux Fur Très Chic Stroller

I bought this in blush and the matching scarf in black. They should be here Monday.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris - I LOVE the jackets you purchased and the TTV. Please post reviews. It's unusual to have a ShopHQ coupon for her events so that was a nice incentive yesterday 

Donna offers a much broader range of items at her store. Yes, some of them are offered at ShopHQ at lower pricing. That's why I still shop her brand at ShopHQ. 

I was hoping for a new vest this season, but nothing has captured my interest yet. 

Make sure to monitor after the holidays when there are end of season sales

Trusted Contributor

I purchased two velvet/faux fur throws and her sheared mink jacket in periwinkle. They arrived on Saturday. The shipping was fast, and I am thrilled with my purchases. The throws are very lovely, and the coat is beautiful.