Honored Contributor

Re: Donna Mills in a white pantsuit

So this is what 81 looks like now. *sigh* Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I don't see the picture.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks incredible...so pretty!! And how refreshing is it to see an older celebrity who hasn't botoxed, and filled, and plumped themselves into a state of freakishness. No chipmunk cheeks or lips that enter the room before you do here. I've seen some celebrities recently where their surgeons/dermatologists did them no favors. I truly wonder what they think when they see themselves in the mirror or in photos. 😲

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  she sold an eye makeup kit called I think THE EYES HAVE IT... on QVC?  I bought it!  Everyone  wanted HER EYES back in the day❤️ She is a stunning women. Great actress too!

@SeaMaiden @San Antonio Gal , she also sold a video (VCR tape) by the same title showing how to apply those eyes.  Of course, didn't work so great for me since I have round rather than almond shaped eyes.  But, I think I do okay now when I decide to doll them up on Sundays.

Loved her in Knotts Landing.

Honored Contributor

images.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Donna looks fabulous....I couldn't imagine how tall Chloe was until I saw the platform heels she is wearing in the photo. I give credit to Donna for wearing heels at her age....hope that is as tall as she goes with them. 

Contributor

Donna Mills is 81?  And she looks like that????  She hit the gene pool in spades.  And lives a very health lifestyle.  This is the result.  Incredible.    

Honored Contributor

Bull.........you can bet she's had some help along the way.

Teeth are probably implants, has had a lift, facial peel, etc. Of course, hair is dyed. More power to her.

Honored Contributor

Genes and lots of PhotoShop. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even I have had some tweaks along the way, age spots, spots just didn't like. LOL  and I'm not 80 hahahhaha and no celebrity just a vain chick.

didn't want to have to wear glasses either makes you look old.

Had cataracts taken off soon as Medicare would pay for it. Still need for itty bitty reading though like on cake boxes.

Keep that hair blonde ahhahahhaha