Respected Contributor

Re: Donna Mills in a white pantsuit

She still is a beauty! Love the white blazer fit. If any of you watch General Hospital, Donna played Nina's evil Mother when Michelle Stafford played Nina.

Honored Contributor

Just a stab in the dark here, but I guess she has had a minute amount of work done.  She doesn't  have the Howdy Doody look.  I am sure the pics are also photoshopped but not to the point where they are unbelievable.  

She looks like herself & very attractive.

I do not like her shoes in the pic at all.    Im sure she doesn't care what I think.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

She looks amazing!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Her hair and makeup stylist is one of the best, obviously.  You can hardly tell about the lacefront she's rocking.  She looks lovely....Not too much make up.  Just enough to compliment her skin tone.  She looks wonderful for her age.

@SharkE wrote:

images.jpeg

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Donna's face looks great for 81. Don't know if she's had work done or photoshop is involved. That's her business. Nice pantsuit, but I think the sleeves are too long. I don't think the green dress is pretty or that flattering on her daughter. JMO

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Just a stab in the dark here, but I guess she has had a minute amount of work done.  She doesn't  have the Howdy Doody look.  I am sure the pics are also photoshopped but not to the point where they are unbelievable.  

She looks like herself & very attractive.

I do not like her shoes in the pic at all.    Im sure she doesn't care what I think.

ROFL "howdy doody look".   cracking me up here spitting out my Sprite

so true who wants to look like Chucky.  howling................

Trusted Contributor

Just loved her in "Play Misty For Me".  Did I ever want her shag haircut.  She really is quite beautiful.  

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset  I was wondering if that was her natural hair or a wig. I saw them being interviewed recently and DM's hairstyle was very full and curly and I thought if that's her hair then I am very impressed.  Many older

ladies have thinning hair.  Regardless, she looks great. In fact, she looks younger now than when she was on QVC years ago selling her eye kit.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

Just loved her in "Play Misty For Me".  Did I ever want her shag haircut.  She really is quite beautiful.  

Great movie.  I wanted her haircut, too.  So cute.  I was trying to copy her eye makeup long before she marketed the look.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

images.jpeg

@San Antonio Gal , this is most definitely a lace front wig.  I can spot them a mile away.  No natural part, look at the very top of her forehead.  Whoever did it, rocked it out for her and knew what they were doing.  Most women you see on tv nowadays are wearing lace fronts and weave tracks.  It's all good if that's what one wants.  Us women have options!!!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life