Respected Contributor

Done Shopping for Summer and Beyond...............

[ Edited ]

I'm officially done shopping in all categories for Summer and perhaps into Fall.

It's not something you really decide it just dawns on you that you are officially done!! 

I have all the handbags, accessories, jewelry and clothing I need and want!!! Anything more would be repetitive and will go unused. 

The time has come to concentrate on saving and enjoying everything I have. I'm content and satisfied!!!! Smiley Tongue

It's a great feeling!!!!

Anyone else done too?

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Done Shopping for Summer and Beyond...............

I'm done, too....there really isn't anything I need...time to get my credit card paid off....

Honored Contributor

I am also done for summer and maybe fall, with this caviat; if I continue to lose weight, I may have to start over, which I do not want to do. It's a great feeling to know that I have everything I need, or even want.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I'm done done done. To much stuff.
Honored Contributor

I'm also done buying summer clothes b/c l have enough. Now if l could just stay out of the stores!...
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

I am done for summer, but definitely not for Fall. I love Fall colors. New boots. New jeans in fall colors. New jacket. Fall is a fun time to shop. Where I live there is really no difference between my Fal/Winter clothes, and cold weather stays around a long time, so I get a lot of use out of them.

Valued Contributor

I am pretty much finished shopping for the summer.  In the past I have tended to just buy whatever I thought looked pretty to me.  Now I am giving my purchases more thought.  I ask myself what would I wear it with?  I did just order new white DG2 jeans.  I do have casual black sandals and I have dressier black sandals, but I am looking for a black wedge sandal that is stylish but comfortable.  So if I find those I will purchase them.

Respected Contributor

I'd like to be done--that's my intention. I have everything I need and a few nice "impulse" buys from Linea. But, I'm always a sucker for the post July 4th sales.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing for summer, that's for sure ... I just hate buying summer clothes! Nothing (else) for fall, either. I've suddenly lost the urge to shop ... hope it's a permanent malady!

Esteemed Contributor

I am done for summer too.......went shopping at Penney's and Macy's yesterday....not a thing for summer at either store interested me...