Honored Contributor

Re: Don't forget, HSN 20% off any item...

I didn't have that coupon/offer, but they sent me a postcard with $10 off a $20+ purchase.  I only buy one thing from them, so I was surprised to get the postcard.

I just ordered the Andrew Lessman calcium I use and got $10 off.  I was pleased.

Amazon also sent me a 20% off order of $100 or more in clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches and luggage.  Just used that one also.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I think often if the code is available for you, it pops up when you log into the site.

I have one right now for 30% off a jewelry purchase that is on my home page when I go to the site.

Super Contributor

I found the Coupon early this afternoon .

I was just about to chckout for Lorena GarciaStand Mixer,didn't get the color I liked but got next best one.I got it oon Sale with free shipping &20% off. saved $15.99 today.

On top of one Tuesday's TSV Coupon.

Think it expires tonight if anyone interested.Have a good eve.

Honored Contributor

My 20% off from HSN expired but I got something better - a $10 off $30 or more coupon code for HSN2 - good till the end of the month, too. I recently added that channel to my Roku lineup. I should have time to use it for something I need.

Those very limited time offers often go unused because I don't want to do impulse shopping just because I have a coupon code.