Honored Contributor

Re: Don't bother with Arctic Expedition

I'm missing a few facts here.  Did the coat ship?  Where did it come from, QVC or AI?  I'm thinking it might be the post office.  I have two shipments sitting in second to the last stop for me since Dec 18.  I haven't called yet because I'm praying someone picks them up from where they fell off the conveyer belt.  

Respected Contributor

I bought an Arctic Expedition TSV coat a couple years ago and when it is super cold out here I get that coat out and it is so warm.  I feel like I’m going on an Artic Expedition when I have it on.  Disappointing that your TSV purchase of this year’s coat did not arrive. 

@Kachina624 I don’t know if you saw but someone tagged you on the other board with a question re the D & Co, three top TSV. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian   I'm sorry you had that experience with your coat purchase.

I purchased my Arctic Expedition coat on Dec. 10, and it was at my door on Dec. 15.  

They have 13 different women's coats online.  Perhaps different styles, or older or newer styles, come from different manufacturers' warehouses..

Respected Contributor

@depglass 

It was ordered on December 04.  AFTER I ordered it, the information that it was on ADVANCE ORDER was revealed.  So, I tried to be patient.  On December 19, it still said Advance Order.  I contacted the QVC Social Team.  They did reply very promptly, to their credit.  I was told to expect delivery on December 24.  That did not happen.  Today is December 31.  Still no Arctic Expedition delivery.  Now, just a few minutes ago, my screen changed to "In Process."  Let's see how long the "Process" lasts!

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

You should email the social team for more info, and ask to cancel if possible. The title of your post is misleading because it seems that you have a quality issue with the product, rather than a shipping concern. I love the two Arctic expedition jackets I bought last winter and find their quality to be excellent.

I also thought this was about a quality issue with the AE coat.  

Honored Contributor

Obviously this isn't a postal issue.  I have visions of all those ships sitting in the Pacific ocean waiting to unload.  And I used the wrong abbreviation, AE instead of AI.  I can see your disappointment since allocating that much money to a purchase isn't done casually.