Honored Contributor

Re: Don't Miss Joan Rivers Tribute Tonight on Fashion Police!

Thank you, Sheesh, for letting us know about this wonderful tribute to Joan. Mr. Lily and I enjoyed it immensely. While we are still very sad, it was good to laugh and remember.

Respected Contributor

I have to be honest this was the first time I really watched this program of Joan's. I just never seem to watch that channel but this was well done and I too had tears flowing. doesn't matter how old she was she still had things to do. I think we would be able to except her death if she would have just had a heart attack but something like this just is a lot to except. Thank you for letting us know about the program.

Respected Contributor

I love fashion police and found tonight's tribute very touching and funny. Laughed so hard and cried some too..Thanks for the heads up Sheesh.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was a beautiful tribute to Joan. She was quite a character. Melissa said that FP will be back in January. I just don't see how this show is going to go forward without Joan. She was the glue that held the show together. I wonder why they decided to go forward. I don't know how they held it together while taping the show. Kelly Osbourne broke down and I cried right along with her. What a tragedy. I sure hope we find out what was the cause of Joan's death. I expect to see Joan again and just think this whole scenario was a bad joke. Wishful thinking.

Esteemed Contributor

Just hearing Joan's voice, I can't accept that she's gone. So real, funny, caring, generous, and a great humanitarian. As they said, she was an original.