Honored Contributor

Only Dolly Parton could wear a top with the perfect vaccine opening! It's not quite cold shoulder, openings are not on her shoulders.

It looks like it has sparkles too, and her necklace looks very pretty.

EvgRt2VXMAI1LsG.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

New sleeve style for 2021....the Vaccine Sleeve with a hole in the upper arm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Dolly's Top

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21   I just watched the video, sure did take that Doctor a long time to give the vaccine. My 1st shot of Pfizer only took about 3 seconds and didn't sting at all. Does the Moderna take longer?

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21   I just watched the video, sure did that that Doctor a long time to give the vaccine. My 1st shot of Pfizer only took about 3 seconds and didn't sting at all. Does the Moderna take longer?

@grandma2pkmh 

If I may jump in, I took Moderna and it was painless and as fast as lightening!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If you get someone who is not really sure what they're doing😘

shopping (1).jpeg

shopping.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

I noticed Dolly's top, too. When it's my turn to get vaccinated, I'll wear my SG top with the zipper down each sleeve. Who knew!?

Honored Contributor

Great idea! I'll remember that when it's my turn this summer!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I volunteer at vaccine clinics and we did have an older lady show up wearing a top with the cutouts in just the right place!

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that on the news and thought how smart that was!  Beautiful top!  It appeared brighter, royal blue on T V.       But you could see the bandaid he put on her arm. She said it stung just a bit. It was Great of her to donate a million dollars to Moderna research.
 It's been too cold here for short sleeves, I had to search to find ones I can easily push up. 

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh   NO,  the Moderna is fast also, he was posing for the T V!   Mine didn't sting either.