Honored Contributor

This was taken at a D & G show in Sicily yesterday.  Which outfit do you like the best?

Drew, Mariah, Sharon, and Helen

From left, Drew Barrymore, Mariah Carey, Sharon Stone and Helen Mirren at the Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda autumn/winter 2022 show at Syracuse, Sicily. Photo: Mariah Carey / Instagram

Singer Mariah Carey with Stefano Gabbana, left, and Dominico Dolce in Sicily for Alta Moda the autumn/winter 2022 show. Photo: Mariah Carey / Instagram

Honored Contributor

Re: Dolce and Gabbana frocks...

I love the colors in Mariah and Helen's gowns, striking and lovely!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like any of them. If I was forced to choose, I'd have to go with Mariah. the rest look like costumes. 

Respected Contributor

Mariah's, I guess, but they all look like festival costumes. Like they should be on floats :-). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mariah's

eta-Yes I should have said least of the worst! I like the style and shape of it-very pretty on her but I don't like the patchwork print. What a pretty  dress it could have been with a different print or colors.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Mariah's, I guess, but they all look like festival costumes. Like they should be on floats :-). 

@BlueFinch  - They should be on floats throwing out candy.  Helen's dress looks like it's wearing her.  Overwhelming for her.  Pretty colors though.

Honored Contributor

None of the above.

Respected Contributor

I love Mariah and Helen's looks.  Vibrant and beautiful!  Helen's making a statement for us older women and I totally support her.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like them all, colorful and fun. I think of Dolce & Gabbana not only as fashion but as , creative expression and as art. The brand is nothing I could ever afford but enjoy the beauty, love the fashion.

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous fabrics used in styles giving me proof that runway shows have very little to do with any outfits ( ever need to see in person.

As for a favorite?  Mariah's designed for real life minus the train I can imagine even a non-performer wearing it.