Honored Contributor

Re: Does your French terry outfit pill?

No.  I actually have not had any modern fabric pill in about 10 years

I find it never happens if I take care of my garments.  I wash everything in warm water on the gentle cycle and I dry on gentle.  Well...   I should say those are the instructions I give to the laundry service that does my laundry.  The knit fabrics, the French terry, the sweatshirts we buy here are NOT hardy fabrics.  It's not the French terry from 20 years ago.  It can't take hot water and hot dryers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does your French terry outfit pill?

Mezzie Starr you are lucky.  I paid full price for three of those Belle Beach French terry tops.  I wasn't going to name the company but everyone else did it for me.  I do love her 100% woven polyester tops.  No wrinkling ever.  In an emergecy I even pulled one out of the dirty clothes the other day and it was perfect.  I wouldn't dream of doing that with anything else.  (What one will admit anonymously, I'd never tell a local friend that.  You are my cyber friends.)  So back to the terry, I'm backing off until next summer.  Got the cutest plaid flannel shirts at Walmart today, I don't expect them to hold up forever but for 18 and 20 bucks, what the heck.