Super Contributor

Does the oversized sweater run big? A259102

Does the oversized sweater run big? I was thinking about getting the oversized sweater (A259102) and am not sure which size to order? Can ladies who have this sweater tell me about the fit?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does the oversized sweater run big? A259102

In my opinion,they are huge. I ordered two sizes. My usual size was a shapeless sack. The smaller size was easier to love.
Honored Contributor

The listed measurements indicate it's huge.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I always order everything on every show and I never send anything back due to wrong sizing. Why, because I check the measurements and listen to the designer. He suggests staying in your regular size. When watching the video he always discusses fit and how it is cut and why sometimes the click here measurements are different on each item, even though they may be in the same fabric i.e. WK's and other different fabrics, different gauge knits, types of shoulder seams, different length etc. I ordered this tunic in my regular size and fit is exactly the way he states. Drop shoulder, loose through bust down through hips but not huge. Drop shoulder seam changes upper body measurement to allow for drop shoulder. Some like clothes more fitted and this type of style may not work because as shown in the video, the sleeves are not loose and fit up under the arm. There are other more fitted longer sweaters almost like this in WK available. Love this sweater got all the colors. Good luck!!Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I always order everything on every show and I never send anything back due to wrong sizing. Why, because I check the measurements and listen to the designer. He suggests staying in your regular size. When watching the video he always discusses fit and how it is cut and why sometimes the click here measurements are different on each item, even though they may be in the same fabric i.e. WK's and other different fabrics, different gauge knits, types of shoulder seams, different length etc. I ordered this tunic in my regular size and fit is exactly the way he states. Drop shoulder, loose through bust down through hips but not huge. Drop shoulder seam changes upper body measurement to allow for drop shoulder. Some like clothes more fitted and this type of style may not work because as shown in the video, the sleeves are not loose and fit up under the arm. There are other more fitted longer sweaters almost like this in WK available. Love this sweater got all the colors. Good luck!!Smile

Whew! I have to congratulate you on this happy state of affairs. Just for the record, there are others (like me!) who also "check the measurements and listen to the designer" and still sometimes have to return/exchange due to sizing issues. That's why it's so helpful to have the input of others on this board as to how things fit. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

I ordered 1 size smaller than I usually wear and it was still huge. Sending it back.

Honored Contributor

A259102 brings up a jacket not a sweater Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 shoesnbags said:

Whew! I have to congratulate you on this happy state of affairs. Just for the record, there are others (like me!) who also "check the measurements and listen to the designer" and still sometimes have to return/exchange due to sizing issues. That's why it's so helpful to have the input of others on this board as to how things fit. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 2/5/2015 shoesnbags said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

shoesnbags, ITA. I think the reviews are far more accurate, even if you check & double check the measurements.

Trusted Contributor

Right on,shoesnbags! I couldn't agree more.