Honored Contributor

Does anyone use any other buying club than Mr. Rebates?

Looking at some things and of course I'd like a little "extra extra", not to mention dollars back.  Does anyone use any buying club other than Mr. Rebates which is great, but they don't have everything!

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone use any other buying club than Mr. Rebates?

[ Edited ]

There is Ebates.com. I used to use them until I changed to Mr. Rebates. Seems Ebates was a little slower on paying or something. There's also FatWallet.com (which I use for Ebay).

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

i use ebates and extrabux also.......i was using bigcrumbs, but they changed theirs system and i am not quite sure i fully understand what they did , so i use mr rebates, extrabux, and ebates almost always now.

if anyone was using bigcrumbs can you explain exactly why and what they did?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I use shopathome.com. They do a 110% price match if you find a better deal, so I look around first. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

I use SavingStar.  They have rebates on grocery store products as well as online shopping. 

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."