Trusted Contributor

I keep getting emails from this company and decided to finally check them out. I found some really cute shoes that I am considering, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone has purchased from them and if they are a good company to deal with. Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone shop at 6pm?

6pm is zappos clearance store. I have shopped with them and you can really get great buys. The only problem with this site (for me) is that you have to pay S&H if returning an item. That can be costly if you are returning shoes. I try to avoid that cost.

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 janey2 said:

6pm is zappos clearance store. I have shopped with them and you can really get great buys. The only problem with this site (for me) is that you have to pay S&H if returning an item. That can be costly if you are returning shoes. I try to avoid that cost.

I feel the same way, I would love to try some of the shoes but due to the high cost of returns I do not buy them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I frequently make purchases for both my husband and me. I buy only brands we wear. The discounts are deep so even if I had to make a return I do not mind. It's only happened once and clearly the shoes were sized incorrectly. I was not charged for the return.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I just purchased last week 2 Dooney bags at a savings of about $80 off the QVC Clearance Price. I scan 6PM and never had a problem purchasing from them.

Honored Contributor

I have but only order brands I already have and know how they fit me. Great packaging fast shipping.
Trusted Contributor

I purchase from 6pm often and have always been happy. They ship quickly and the one time I had a problem they took care of it promptly. I stick with brands I know so I don't have to worry about sizing.
Occasional Contributor

6PM is a great website! I've ordered so many shoes and jeans from them. Never had a problem with an order and returning is really easy. I just ordered some Steve Madden shoes and DKNY jeans yesterday. The prices were awesome and free shipping!

Honored Contributor

I've used them quite a few times and have been very happy with them.

I had to return once when a shoe ran small but it wasn't that costly to return. I don't mind paying to return something if I'm not paying for the item to be sent to me to begin with or the discount is huge.

But, look around because they don't always have the cheapest price. They are not on Mr. Rebates so there are times that by the time I figure the rebate from another source plus other coupons and discounts, I'm better off ordering elsewhere.

I've never purchased anything but shoes from them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/9/2015 janey2 said:

But on 6pm, the shoes are a fraction of their original cost- so it's well worth a try. I've bought 2 pairs from them and was very happy with the transactions! Since the inventory is limited, the only challenge I've had is finding my size.