Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone shop Soft Surroundings?

I found out at Soft Surroundings has purchased Boston Proper and they are so busy and have really let the customers down in Soft Surroundings so they are working hard to get the orders out so please bear with them.  Call and they will ship out for you.......they are sorry but working hard every day to get all orders done so the buying of Boston Proper has caused the delay.  Just wanted you to know. 

Honored Contributor

Not for a while, but they do have good outlet sales. I used to get most of my wardrobe from online outlet sales.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no I am so sorry. I have only purchased on the outlet once when the deals were so great.  I can't buy anymore as I have easy payments until June and then no more I can't do it.

Trusted Contributor

Silver Fox I am sorry this happened ot you it showed I lost four but I think that was just water weight and its back on as I do not have scales I just know by if I can get in clothes that I did before the weight came on and I know meds cause water gain that does not come off until we are off the meds........It is a cycle of unkindness for sure. 

Trusted Contributor

Was that dress in denium the round neck with two pockets in the front? If so my friend got that and it is beautiful and she wears with leggings and it looks so good. I wish I would have had the money to get that dress as all she wears is dresses so she shops Soft Surroundings and JJill

Esteemed Contributor

I love the look of their clothes but shipping prices are outrageous - so No.  I dont'