Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone really want to watch these TSV boots and fall/winter clothes in July?

I'm still waiting for nice looking sandals under $60...haven't seen any here.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone really want to watch these TSV boots and fall/winter clothes in July?

I have zero interest in Fall or Winter clothing or boots right now. No way. I barely watch QVC as it is.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I know exactly how you feel!

🥵🥵🥵

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like buying my clothes ahead of the upcoming season. That way I stand a chance at getting my size and color. Lately it seems harder and harder to find what I want, possibly b/c of supply problems, so I make an effort to get a head start before things sell out...you know, "only order of the season" kind of thing.

Hi @SilleeMee - I address this by just shopping the "new."  QVC posts most things before they air, and if I know I like it, I shop this way.  Always get my color, size. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

It's only about 2 months until Fall officially arrives.  Time flies so fast, I can't believe it's mid-July, so to get the best selection in my sizes and colors, I'll be watching for new Fall releases.    

@Foxxee I don't know where you live, but here in NYC, I don't need cold weather clothes until November.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

In  Mid July shoppers  are not shopping for summer...most already have bought summer clothes. The fashion industry is always looking to the next season....fall and winter are Only a couple months away.  QVC is not buying summer wear in July to sell to consumers. 

@SeaMaiden Hopefully, they are not just now buying what they are selling now.  If they are, I guess that explains the shipping delays.  I have thought about that.  Maybe "preparing" my order does mean they are just really preparing the item.

Honored Contributor

Just think, 6 months from now, it will be the middle of January and everyone will be sich of snow and cold, longing for warmth and sunshine.  We'll all be dreaming of a Caribbean vacation. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I usually wait until September or October to buy clothes for cold weather, but if I saw something I loved, I would buy it now and put it away for later. In past years I have purchased boots and sweaters in August I knew I wouldn't wear for awhile. I've also bought out of season clothes on deep discount knowing I will wear them eventually. 

Honored Contributor

I never buy ahead since I never know if I'll still like them in 6 months when it gets cold enough. I buying the summer clothes that are marked down since I live in a warmer climate. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Just think, 6 months from now, it will be the middle of January and everyone will be sich of snow and cold, longing for warmth and sunshine.  We'll all be dreaming of a Caribbean vacation. 

@Kachina624 

Like clockwork. 

I'm waiting for that someone to say they are sick of summer and can't wait for Fall or did I miss that?