Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone really want to watch these TSV boots and fall/winter clothes in July?

Not me.  It's 90º+ here.  I usually like to watch the fashions on Friday.  Big bummer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone really want to watch these TSV boots and fall/winter clothes in July?

In  Mid July shoppers  are not shopping for summer...most already have bought summer clothes. The fashion industry is always looking to the next season....fall and winter are Only a couple months away.  QVC is not buying summer wear in July to sell to consumers. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone really want to watch these TSV boots and fall/winter clothes in July?

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

In  Mid July shoppers  are not shopping for summer...most already have bought summer clothes. The fashion industry is always looking to the next season....fall and winter are Only a couple months away.  QVC is not buying summer wear in July to sell to consumers. 

Totally get that. Still not interested or watching or buying. But ok...maybe that's just me...maybe some are. Not moi'. Don't even want to look at it until I absolutely must.

And actually I'm still shopping for summer...just bought more of KG shorts from Q. And a bathing suit from another online site. And other summer items.

Like I've said before...i've worked retail...July is still too early...we never would be putting out fall things until last week of August or first week of September. But tv retail may be different...wonder how their numbers are on it......

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe    Not only do I not want to but I don't intend to watch.  I nearly had heat stroke listening to Leah describe some fuzz-lined leggings this morning.  Put the darn things on LTS and get rid of them!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Not me.  It's 90º+ here.  I usually like to watch the fashions on Friday.  Big bummer.

Not me either. 90's here too. I just turned off the tv...once I saw velvet Cuddle Duds! Ugh. No thank you.

Occasional Visitor

turn the channel....duh

Honored Contributor

@QUIRKYGIRL wrote:

turn the channel....duh

Interesting...for a poster's 1st post...possible poster's new/additional acct.

Esteemed Contributor

I made the mistake of once buying a TSV during their summer fall preview. Since I didn’t wear it until months afterwards, didn’t realize it would fall apart after one washing. So, I don’t buy anything too far in advance of when I would actually need to wear it.
Honored Contributor

I like buying my clothes ahead of the upcoming season. That way I stand a chance at getting my size and color. Lately it seems harder and harder to find what I want, possibly b/c of supply problems, so I make an effort to get a head start before things sell out...you know, "only order of the season" kind of thing.

Honored Contributor

It's only about 2 months until Fall officially arrives.  Time flies so fast, I can't believe it's mid-July, so to get the best selection in my sizes and colors, I'll be watching for new Fall releases.