Honored Contributor

Does anyone order from Loft or Ann Taylor?

Does anyone like ordering/shopping from the Loft or Ann Taylor?  I haven't ordered from them in quite awhile until recently when a poster notified us of free shipping.  I have to say I am quite pleased with what I ordered - 2 pairs of pants and a cardigan. 

They've got nice clothes for work and I'll be placing more orders in the near future.

Any Loft or Ann Taylor fans out there?

Loft.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone order from Loft or Ann Taylor?

A huge portion of my wardrobe is from Loft. I love their clothes. Very stylish and good quality, and always having good sales. They carry petites which I need. I dabble in Ann Taylor but they are a bit too tailored for my body, and more expensive. Love Loft!

Honored Contributor

I order from Ann Taylor occasionally.  I no longer work so I am limited and I try to avoid black.

Honored Contributor

I love Ann Taylor for work clothes. Just ordered this morning - 40% off and another 10% off with promo code on their home page. Shipping is fast, they carry petites (in extra small sizes) and I just like the contemporary feel of most of their items. I like Loft for more casual clothes.

AT & Loft have good sales (40 or 50% off) frequently.

Honored Contributor

I love Ann Taylor and do like some Loft but prefer dealing with Ann Taylor as their clothing are more for me than Loft.  Both are great, however.  Much prefer AT over Talbot's customer service and offeerings.

Honored Contributor

Yes! I ordered many items a few days ago when Loft had its 50 percent off everything and free shipping (the latter is quite rare).

For my lifestyle, Loft is a bit better. But I do like AT as well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Yes! I ordered many items a few days ago when Loft had its 50 percent off everything and free shipping (the latter is quite rare).

50%! Rub it in. Smiley LOL That sale ended before I got to it. When I saw 40% this morning I jumped. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

50%! Rub it in. Smiley LOL That sale ended before I got to it. When I saw 40% this morning I jumped. 

@Mj12, 50/40 tomato/tomahto.Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like your choices @San Antonio Gal !  The pants look like some I got from Loft last year.  I buy lots of clothes from Loft.  I used to buy from Ann Taylor when I was working.  Most of my clothes now come from Loft and Anthropologie.  Loft always has great sales.  I'm waiting on a shirt from them now.  I ordered it 50% off and free shipping.  Did your cardigan come from Loft or Ann Taylor?  I really like it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It was from Loft @NickNack .  The pants are more blue in real life than on the pic.   They have such nice clothing.