Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone like liquid knit?

I do.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Liquid knit is polyester and is like wearing a plastic bag.  It doesn't breathe at all.  i know people who like it but not me.  I prefer more natural fabrics.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm finding it fascinating to be reading such totally 100% opposing opinions on how wearing the fabric feels to each of you. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Liquid knit is fabulous.  Never have sizing problems and never hot in the summer wearing it.   I love her essential line the best.   I have a very extensive wardrobe from her line so big I had to order another clothes rack.  

She had a great show yesterday.  Ordered 2 pairs of her cropped pants in black and storm grey and 2 of the OTO half zip tops in black and the persian blue.   Her clothes are fabulous and I get many compliments wearing them.  

Respected Contributor

They present a Lot of it, so assumably it must sell. So it therefore is very popular.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I like it and do not find it hot --and summers where I live is hot and muggy.

It does not pill, no ironing and the colors don't fade.  I have not bought much in the last year, Susan's  BRIGHT, LARGE prints are not my style, and pricing is thru the roof.  I can find a similar fabric at Macy's..and I can try it on before buying.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Liquid knit is crappy polyester fabric to me. It is hot and keeps the moisture in. Not breathable, so the fabric sticks to your skin. Quality in general has gone down with Susan Graver line. I don’t purchase from her any longer.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I like it.  It lasts forever, doesnt wrinkle, washes well and always look good.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 

Like you, I've only ordered 1 sleeveless dress in liquid knit, when it first came out.

I live in the hot, humid south, I wore it once and couldn't stand it.

It felt like wearing rubber, hot and didn't breathe. Being sleeveless, I couldn't wear it in cooler weather, so it went to Goodwill.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed this thread and all of the responses. That said I have often wondered how many women really have transformed their closets to all liquid knit. SG claims that women did this and liquid knit is the number one fabric. I doubted it before and really doubt it now. It is amazing what these people do to sell their wares.