Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone like liquid knit?

No.. hate it. 

Honored Contributor

the chicos travelers knit is more comparable to some slinky OR the old citiknits that qvc had.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

like it in the winter as  I can easily slide my cardigans or coat onto it. Also I find it warm . In the summer I only like tank tops of it with a little jacket/ blouse in a cottony material ( to cover 'bat wings' Smiley Happy

I find it does float over my lumps and bumps better than a lot of knits. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have tried it several times and honestly it seems to just hang on me and cling in the wrong places.  I put it on, look in the mirror and take it off.  I guess its good for traveling  and easy care as it doesn't wrinkle, but other than I don't get the love.  I think it is way overpriced for polyester.

Valued Contributor

No. I do have two liquid knit tops that I wear in winter only because they are so hot. I hate polyester and I really hate spandex. QVC seems to love spandex as seen by the very high amounts in garments. Wearing something with say 5% spandex is like wearing rubber. Which spandex essentialy is. 

Honored Contributor

@Mi47 

I agree with you re butterknit fabric.  Much prefer it over liquid knit.

----------------------

@Mi47 wrote:

liked the liquid knit when it first was introduced but over time fabrication has changed and not for the best.

butterknit was a great fabric pre liquid knit days.  Did not wrinkle, heavier weight and didn't show the lumps, bumps and rolls.  

Respected Contributor

I have quite a few items and it's great for work and travel. I can roll it up and not have to worry about wrinkles when I travel for work, which is fantastic. I also don't worry about showing up wrinkled to an afternoon meeting with management.

I'm in central Texas, but spend most of my time indoors. My new office maintained an average temperature of 71 degrees inside all last summer, so there were no worries about anything being too warm.