Contributor

Does anyone know who the designer is for cardigan on qvc home page for Saturday morning gifts? I

It’s a cardigan with zig zag through it.Thanks!
Contributor

Re: Does anyone know who the designer is for cardigan on qvc home page for Saturday morning gifts? I

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know who the designer is for cardigan on qvc home page for Saturday morning gifts? I

Saturday Morning Gifts

Respected Contributor

Sometimes they will post a picture on the homepage and none of the articles are for sale. I ran into something I liked once on a homepage and I called CS and they told me that.But watch the 10AM show and they might have it. Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found the sweater but I can't find where it is sold. Might be one that is sold out and not available any more. This was posted on FashionBella dot com...never heard of them.

5_15707259685223_1570727513.jpg

Honored Contributor

Have never understood why a "shopping" channel would display anything that is not available through them.  

Contributor

I was just getting ready to ask this. Love the cardigan. Maybe it will be here at some point
Trusted Contributor

I saw that sweater the other day and tried to find it.  Alas! I could not. 

Respected Contributor

If you take a close look at that picture. The other items in that picture are not on the Q either. Those dolls are not sold heer so I really doubt that sweater will be sold here either.