Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what fur vest Rachel was wearing this morning during fashionably early?

On 9/29/2014 Sue in Houston said:
On 9/29/2014 lemmonee said:

Rachel B said it was Rachel Zoe-- It was one of the first things she said when she came on this a.m. QVC had it on all of last winter on EZ pay several times, I mean a lot. They may not have the ivory but it was deffenatley from R.Z.

They shouldn't let her wear something so obvious that they don't have in stock to sell........that's crazy!!!! Frustrating!!!!

At least she was wearing a Q item even though you can't get it in the color she had on.

Most hosts don't wear stuff from QVC. Lisa hosts PMS every Monday in a lot of her own clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what fur vest Rachel was wearing this morning during fashionably early?

If it's the same one I have it is her vest. I have it in Brown and love it.
Super Contributor

I have this vest in ivory, A203351. It's great because it's longer and slimmer than other fur vests I have ??
Honored Contributor

As someone who sat and watched Sony and Cher every week I can tell you the minute I saw her I said, (to my cat Billy), "She looks just like Sonny".