Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of some lightweight cotton (not flannel) lounge pants anywhere?!

Costco has Carole Hochman 4 piece 100% cotton PJ's  from XS to 3X in blue, purple and aqua for only $22 for all four pieces on line.  They cost even less if you buy them in the store.

I buy two sets every spring and I have been happy with them. I am 5'1" tall and they fit well

4C11B5F9-BC76-41F9-B4F3-B198DB4FF749.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of some lightweight cotton (not flannel) lounge pants anywhere?!

@on the bay   A few years ago I purchased pajamas at Walmart that were really nice and they may have what you are looking for.  I still have the pjs and they are still in very good shape.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@on the bay   A few years ago I purchased pajamas at Walmart that were really nice and they may have what you are looking for.  I still have the pjs and they are still in very good shape.

@Katcat1,

Yes! I bet I got the same ones a few years ago and before the virus.

They are so comfortable and pretty. I gave my mother a pair of mine and I wear them outdoors, around the house and for pajamas! I always get a compliment from a stranger on them. I got them in the lingerie section and sometimes in the aisles.

They always sold out pretty fast.

I kept trying to find them online and couldn't.

But I like the ones I finally gotSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Carmie,

those are really nice and such a good deal!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

Anthony richards on line has cotton sleep and lounge wear at value pricing. National on line also carries nice cotton pajamas.