Honored Contributor

Does anyone know of some lightweight cotton (not flannel) lounge pants anywhere?!

Ok, I have been searching and searching for my mother and have come up empty with this.

I am trying to find her lightweight all cotton petite colorful lounge pants or even a pajama set-long pants, short sleeves.And not too expensive.

If you know any good places I would so appreciated it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of some lightweight cotton (not flannel) lounge pants anywhere?!

@on the bay, I haven't checked, but Vermont Country Store may have what you are looking for, for your mom.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of some lightweight cotton (not flannel) lounge pants anywhere?!

@on the bay Did an internet search and found this website:  jijamas . com

Saw a lot of all cotton jammies. Found a lot of sources searching "cotton loungewear." Good luck!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lands' End 

There's a 40%-off code out there in google.

Respected Contributor

Stan Herman set A391493 is all cotton

Honored Contributor

Thank you all so much!!

Lots of good sources!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I don't know where you need to wear them, but if it's just cool, woven cotton to wear at home or gardening or something, I've recently taken to buying Cherokee brand scrubs. They have a lot of slightly different styles of legs, rises, waistbands, etc,, and I've found the size info on Amazon pretty reliable. Very inexpensive, too--under $20 and they last forever. Tons of colors. I sometimes have to take up the hems, but that's easy. 

Honored Contributor

For quality I would look at Eileen West and Miss Elaine.  Their summer styles are often cotton.  Belks usually has a coupon.

Esteemed Contributor

What abt  Cuddle down or Company store

Honored Contributor

@KaySD ,

Those cherokee are a great idea! 

Thank you! I didn't know about them.

You have all inpsired me to look again and I finally found some

Moda Express from Walmart.

But I might get her some of the cherokee tooSmiley Happy

Thanks again everyone!