Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of a store that still sells Lee Riders?

Holy smokes...I almost fell off my chair when you said "only 90 miles from here".

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol Diane :  For me, anything except Wal-Mart and Safeway is at least three hours from me.  Before I moved here I loved in Ridgecrest CA and everything except groceries and Wal-Mart was also at least three hours.  My slogan is "the car knows the way to Phoenix and Albuquerque" . Not everybody has a multitude of shopping options.

Valued Contributor

@patbz , I realize not everyone is very close to different stores.  It was shocking to me  because I am 5-10 minutes away from a few Wal Marts, Kohls, Targets, etc.  I am also a half hour from NYC and a lot of malls are 10-15 minutes away so I was taken aback when you said "only 90 miles away!"  You'd probably go nuts here. Maybe too many options to deal with!

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I had gotten these at K Mart and Shopko for years.  They both have gone down in our area.  Ordering on Amazon didn't give me the basic styles I used to wear.  

Do you have any Fleet Farm type stores in your area? They may carry them.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe Sears still sells Lee jeans.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I had gotten these at K Mart and Shopko for years.  They both have gone down in our area.  Ordering on Amazon didn't give me the basic styles I used to wear.  

if you are not averse to it try the resell sites,  jeans are inexpensive there and you might find the older styles you want.