Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know how quickly H by Halston is restocked??

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl It is the long sleeved top.  The one that has a slightly LOGO-esque style.  But I don't remember that it came in teal.  I think it was black, blush, wine and gray.  I have the black and the gray one.  I really want the wine (they called it Shiraz). 

@islandgrrl Yep, you are right about the colors initially offered, but I hope they do reorder with new colors including the teal. Blues & greens are so universally appealing; these would sell strong as long as they dont get piggy with pricing! Maybe offer it as a TSV.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

I agree with you 100%.  Teals and/or blues would be great in this top.  As I mentioned in another post, I am considering picking up another black because it is such a useful top.

@MaggieMack will testify that if I like a versatile piece I have no shame and will buy it in every color that looks good with my complexion.  

New Contributor

hi, ladies i have a lot of logo but am now loving the h by halson line.  do any of you know on this item if it is as thin as logo tops are these days and does it run true to size.  thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms GT

There are many here who have much more LOGO experience than I do. In tops I only have one.  The Halston top is thicker by quite a bit. Halston also runs true to size. 

This is is my LOGO A202259:

image.jpeg

New Contributor

that's exactly the answer i was hoping for.  i have that logo top in a few colors but i find the lighter colors are too thin in that same logo style.  love the halston fabric, so far, mainly cause it is beefier and sooo well made.

Honored Contributor

'well it took us nearly a year to bring this back for you....' is what I hear while watching some of the fashion presentations..

I know that's probably not what you wanted...

Honored Contributor

@Lsquare wrote:

I would like them to  restock  items# A270230 in an xxs/xs and A269421 in size small  in heather bone. 

@Lsquare

just received that oversized sweater in the pink heather color......went back and ordered the blue. may cave on the other two and hoping that the black comes back. yes, i loved it that much! the material is wonderful. i did go down a size so it was SO oversized, but still a bit oversized. i am seeing some great things from this line. i also bought three of the long sweater cardigas that they did for the tsv.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I sincerely doubt that even QVC knows when Halston will be restocked, let alone us!

Super Contributor

I am amused  by personal requests for a  certain  color or size to be restocked for shoppers. The real truth is that factories have hundreds of styles they run, and when they do, they  are  not going to stop the machines for a red top for Sue and a gray one for Liz.  They are going to do what is  cost effective. Like filling orders for a thousand of each  color.  Turn around time for this could be 12-16 weeks.  By then the buying season is over for that item.

Sorry Ladies, when they are sold out, you are going to have a long wait.