Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have one of QVC's long fleece cape in black with hood they would like to sell to me?

Just do a ""fleece cape"" search on ebay and I bet you'll find what you are looking for. I always do! Good luck with your hunt!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have one of QVC's long fleece cape in black with hood they would like to sell to me?

On 3/7/2015 silkyk said:

Just do a ""fleece cape"" search on ebay and I bet you'll find what you are looking for. I always do! Good luck with your hunt!

Nope; I keep searching for the elusive ivory one. None to be found.

Contributor

Thank You everyone for responding! A QVC group on Facebook? Haha I may have to reactivate my Facebook account just for that! Thanks Desi....and for all of your suggestions. I have been scouring ebay for that cape darn it....forever! (You know how good it is when it doesn't turn up!) *hint hint* QVC!!! I really wanted the long one in both black and brown....and capes are so 'in' right now. Why would they discontinue such a wonderful thing? Seems a bit foolish to me since I think they would sell. Shoot I will buy back ups in case they wear out! Smiley Wink

Having the name helps too! Thank You so so much! Now if only QVC would let me Thank them by bringing it back! *hopes* :-) Maybe next year? Pretty please Q???

Honored Contributor

Mine went to goodwill so you could check thrift shops too..might be lucky