Respected Contributor

Does anyone have a Barefoot Dreams Robe?

I really want the Cozychic zip front hooded robe, but I am unsure of the sizing.  I am a size 12-14 in B/M stores.  By their size chart, I would wear a size 2, but I really don't want a robe that's too tight or too short.  I you have any of their robes, would it be safe to order a size 3?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a Barefoot Dreams Robe?

I think it depends on how you like your robe to fit.

The size chart goes by weight. 

If you're between sizes, I don't think it's wrong to go up to the next size in a robe. 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Hi, Trudey.  I posted on another thread about this brand that Nordstrom's carries the brand.  Is there a Nordie's near you where you can go and try them on?  Even if they don't have the particular robe style you want, you can get some idea of the fit.

I agree that it wouldn't be much of a problem to have a robe fit too loosely.  With robes and PJs, better too loose than too tight.

Honored Contributor

They're so luxurious and cozy.

You'll never want to take it off.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom has a Barefoot Dreams robe for $98 and free shipping.  It looks exactly the same as the QVC robe.

The reviews say it's a generous fit.

Honored Contributor

I have seen them at several stroes recently, even TJM 

Honored Contributor

I bought one years ago from Nordstroms.  I don't know if I donated it or what, but I can't even find it.  I think I got a size 1, and I'm five 8.  I remember liking it, but I like the soft ones from Kohls too.  I think I paid about $100 for it.  It probably ripped or something and I got rid of it, but it was many years ago.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wow! That's a lot of money for a robe. Does it last for many years? I bought similar styles at Kohls a couple years ago but got such good discounts if they fell apart after the first year, I wouldn't be mad about it,

ETA: I just looked at Nordstrom site and these robes are online only so it looks like you can't go into the store and try one on first. But OTOH, Nordies has free S&H both ways so I guess you wouldn't be out any money to order one and try it out.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

I just bought the most incredibly soft wrap robe from Costco. It is a hochmann.  20-

Respected Contributor

For those of you who have found nice, soft robes at better prices, are they they long enough for someone 5'7"? I would like to have a zip front robe that goes to my ankles.

Everything I've seen in the stores goes to about mid-calf on me.