Not applicable

Does anyone else miss the Sport Savvy line??

Am I the only one that is still having Sport Savvy withdrawls? I always thought SS was one of the Q's top sellers in comfy and casual wear. Is there ANY chance of SS being brought back to the Q? I miss my SS fix!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Re: Does anyone else miss the Sport Savvy line??

Me too!

I still wear a few SS favorites that are so threadbare after 15+ (?) years that my kids threaten to taken them 'for a ride' ... 

xJ

Honored Contributor

Count me in, I stil lwear mine that still fit to work all the time, summer and winter outfits. I loved getting 2 pc outfits , they are a thing of the past.

Esteemed Contributor

No!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I recall liking SS.  One thing that I wasn't crazy about was that many of the SS sets' sizing was off.  In other words, the tops fit beautifully, but the pants were 'way too big' (disproportionally huge).  JMExperiences.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I miss SS too.  I don't buy much anymore on the q, the quality his gone down & the prices have gone up.

Honored Contributor

I really miss Sport Savvy, too! I have purchased quite a few pieces of the Sport Savvy replacement, which is Denim & Co. Active, but it is NOT THE SAME. The Sport Savvy fabric quality was better (a bit thicker) and the designs were better (e.g., a hint of small floral patterns or butterflies on an angle on the front of the zippered jackets). My Mom still wears A LOT of her Sport Savvy and the zippered tops enable her to get dressed on her own quite easily. Since she DOES NOT LIKE HOODS, she prefers her old Sport Savvy tops to the new, often color blocked Denim & Co. Active tops I have purchased for her. She also does not like solid, dark tops because she wears solid, dark skirts and slacks and needs something fun on top!

PAGING GARY, who is the lead designer of Denim & Co. Active, PLEASE consider incorporating some of the nicer Sport Savvy designs into Denim & Co. Active (WITHOUT HOODS). We are tired of the solid or color blocked looks that are pure sport. Recently, you offered a Denim & Co. Active top that she likes in blue, red and black with white flowers. Mom also likes http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Active-French-Terry-Zip-Front-Striped-Jacket.product.A252688.html?sc=... and has it in almost all of the colors. Please bring us more of this kind of zippered top with flowers, butterflies and other cute designs, preferably in 3/4 sleeves, BUT NOT WITH A HOOD. Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

Gary has said repeatedly that that new D&C at leisure line, the one they are doing with lots of color-blocking, is the successor to SS.  I don't like all the spandex in it - it's not at all like SS.

So, I don't they will bring SS back - they think they have except it's the next generation of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked SS too. The new D & CO. is not the same quality.
Respected Contributor

Yes and No. The sets were sometimes nice, but the active jackets and pants were usually made of french terry that bagged alot (still does in D & Co.) I do remember getting some cotton tees that were fabulous, wore them for years. In the end, my tastes ultimately have changed and I have moved on!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield