Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Your Closet Look Like This?

Most of my shoes are in a large plastic bag waiting to be donated.  Had too many shoes I didn't wear, and they were just taking up space in my ckoset.  

Occasional Contributor

Yes, it does.  Only without the pictures.  I have shelving along the walls of my walk in closet.  My clear plastic boxes have labels, and are stacked 4-5 high. I am a shortie so I have a step ladder in my closet.  I have a stressful job and find that keeping my closet organized helps me relax.  I showed the closet to my husband on facebook, and he was ready to start taking pictures of my shoes if I wanted him to.

Super Contributor

Not quite. I had my closets re done and I have 15 slanted shelves about 3.5 ft wide in my closet . I have them organized by wedges, heels, sandals etc and can see them all. <3 it

Esteemed Contributor

It's about time someone gave Imelda Marcos a run for the money!!

My closet is organized, but not that organized.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

No, shoes as well as leather needs to breathe.  

Honored Contributor

I have California Closets shelves for shoes.  Many of them are now empty.  I donated most of my shoes.  I only need a few pairs and have pared down and got rid of about 90% of my clothing and shoes.

LIfe is so much better now without all of that stuff.

Valued Contributor

It looks very organized and easy to find something quick using pictures.

I'm organized, too. I don't have even close to that many shoes.  Two shelves, one holds my cold weather shoes, the other has my warm weather shoes, all placed nicely. I did a purge when I couldn't find the mate to the shoe and now I have just enough. 

Respected Contributor

Hmmmm .... NO!! 

And, I  seriously do not want THAT many shoes!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Not for shoes. I'm not a shoe fanatic. But I'm a neatnick when it comes to my purses. I bought, long ago at IKEA, window boxes for my bags. I even took photos of each purse and attached them to the front. (My bags are in their dust bags so I can't see them through the window front). I love having a very, very neat walk-in. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Yes I only probably have 12-14 pairs of shoes, I love shoes, but I do not really have an overabundance of them......Mine are not stacked like that, but I can see clearly all of mine.....