Re: Does Rue La La sell authentic products or are they knock-offs?

avoid this site at any expense!!

they used to go by: Ideeli (just search online, they ripped off over 1000 of clients and changed names to ruelala)

i made a mistake of purchasing 4 watches, 2 were inexpensive for gifts and 2 were expensive for me and my husband.

well when they arrived, we did not like them at all, they were really cheap looking (the expensive ones, the inexpensive ones were suitable for gifts). 

so we send them back with the return label and about 10 days later noticed an alert from my bank that i received two debits. so i logged on to see two debits for $69 (the cost of the gift watches) not the $1150 (each) for the ones we returned.

so i contacted their customer service, assuming they had made some mistake and they state "no, sorry, you returned the inexpensive ones..)
so i answered, is that right? thats why i have the 2 gifts in my position right now, would you like for me to send you a picture of them???. in which they said they will have a manger call me back, its been 45 days of just getting the run around and i have yet to get my money

big scam, avoid, avoid, avoid!

Honored Contributor

@firouzeh.  You need to report this to your credit card company and do it now because there are time limits on reporting fraudulent charges.p

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

personally I don't care for any of these sites,  they are all slow shippers and refund policies are no returns or store credit

depending on where you live, there are plenty of equivalent off-price and discount stores where you can find similar things.  (in my area)