Super Contributor

Does Rue La La sell authentic products or are they knock-offs?

I got an ad from Rue La La and looked at the website, but didn't know if the items were real or fake.

Does someone know? Has anyone shopped there?

Thanks.

tea

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Rue La La sell authentic products or are they knock-offs?

authentic

Some high end hand bags are used, though.

Honored Contributor

They're definitely authentic. I've bought from them several times.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I know they have had Pandora sales & I have not bought anything because they are not listed as an authorized dealer with Pandora.
Honored Contributor

I have purchased and the items were authentic. and very nice, too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I have purchased from them - just be ready for slow shipping! All 3 items I ordered from them took at least 15 to 20 days to arrive! Which is OK for me, but some people prefer faster shipping.

Super Contributor

Thanks, ladies. I may give it a try if I see something I just have to have. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

tea

Trusted Contributor

They are definitely authentic and much like similar sites, such as Hautelook, Zulily, even Groupon and Living Social. Rue tends to be a bit more high end and there is another site that also offers very similar high end products but since I unsubscribed to that one, I can't even recall their name.

I have bought from them all at one time or another and never received anything that was not brand new with all manufacturing tags attached. They really are a great way to pick up clothing and beauty especially, at really discounted prices. I even got some lovely European shoes (flats) that retail for over $100 and I paid less than $30. The shoes are really gorgeous leather and the attention to detail was impressive.

Super Contributor

Love RueLaLa, Ideel (formerly Ideeli), and HauteLook. Ordered many items for myself and gifts. They always arrive quickly with tracking available.

Lots of name brands offered my those brands - definitely authentic. The Holiday sales were wonderful - sometimes with free shipping! Several follow the rule of $9.95 shipping for any item and then you get 30 days of free shipping!

HauteLook is owned by NordstromRack so they offer items from there and you can do returns at any Nordstron Rack store.

Trusted Contributor

I have also found children's clothing and housewares to have some great deals as well. It's nice to not have to pay ridiculous prices for infant and toddler clothing as some of the brands are definitely high end. I have found some lovely things for my very young GD.