Honored Contributor

Re: Does Qvc Clothing Really Fit You Well?

@dex wrote:

If I use the size charts they recommend size s.That is huge on me so I try xs That fits better but produces the long crotch and extra waist fabric.I have dared to try the xxs and that works out sometimes but not others.I don't have a Q fit and have given up.

@dex  Do you use the actual garment measurements?  I assume not since there are no size recommendations.  Go to the item description, read the text describing it and at the end are the words "click here".  You'll get more measurements than you'd dream possible.  The big ones for most people are chest, waist and hips.  It's best to measure a well-fitting garment from your closet and compare to the one you're considering.  This really helps to get a good fit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Thanks I haven't tried measuring my clothing that fits well but that is an excellent idea.

Esteemed Contributor

Joan Rivers jackets have always fit me well. I normally buy a size L or size 14 and her denim jackets fit me nicely. I have a couple of her faux leather quilted moto jackets that fit me nicely too.

Honored Contributor

Q clothes don't always work for me. I always go by garment measurements, but when I get something home, it may not fit me just right. I am very picky about how things look, feel, and fit on me. This is why I rarely order clothes online from any retailer. I also hate returning things. Even when trying things on in a store I find differences in sizes and fits of garments. It just works best for me to try things on first; I make fewer shopping mistakes this way. 

Respected Contributor

no.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

I don't know how you can say any one brand of clothing "fits", and QVC has many "brands" or lines of clothing.  Every piece of clothing is different in cut and style, so I have never found any clothing brand or line that always fits.  Every piece is unique and so is every body.  

At least that's the way it works for me.  I guess maybe if you are tall and very thin most things would "fit".  But doesn't work that way in my world.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think D&C sizing is extremely consistant.  It does run large but once you find your correct size, you can rest assured the things you order will fit.  I'm so confident in their sizing, I usually don't even try new things on until I wear them the first time.  I buy dozens of items and rarely return anything.  I have no complaints whatsoever about sizing or quality.

I used to buy all my clothing at Dillard's.  D&C is much more consistant than their sizing.

@Kachina624

I agree w/you 100% regarding D&C sizing.  The only clothing items I ever purchased from the Q are pants & capris from the D&C line. Those items fit me perfectly.  Their sizing chart is spot on for my body type-tall & slim/skinny.

In B&M stores, I am a size 9/10.

D&C clothing, I am XS or XXS depending if I want a tighter fit.

I haven't been an XS & XXS anything since the day I was born. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think D&C sizing is extremely consistant.  It does run large but once you find your correct size, you can rest assured the things you order will fit.  I'm so confident in their sizing, I usually don't even try new things on until I wear them the first time.  I buy dozens of items and rarely return anything.  I have no complaints whatsoever about sizing or quality.

I used to buy all my clothing at Dillard's.  D&C is much more consistant than their sizing.

@Kachina624

I agree w/you 100% regarding D&C sizing.  The only clothing items I ever purchased from the Q are pants & capris from the D&C line. Those items fit me perfectly.  Their sizing chart is spot on for my body type-tall & slim/skinny.

In B&M stores, I am a size 9/10.

D&C clothing, I am XS or XXS depending if I want a tighter fit.

I haven't been an XS & XXS anything since the day I was born. Smiley LOL

Welcome to QVC vanity sizing!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Everything from QVC fits me very well!Heart Very well indeed! Woman LOL