Honored Contributor

Does HSN have order history?

I really like QVC's order history with the photos, it makes it easy to reorder or check on some other issue.  I can't even find HSN's, can someone tell me where to click?  I guess I just don't shop over there much anymore, so I'm not very familiar with their website. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Does HSN have order history?

@depglass

When you land on the HSN homepage, look to the upper right corner and you should see Hello, Sign In (to the left of a heart and bag).

Once you sign in, you will be returned to the home page.  Of course, if you look at the original area I mentioned above, you should see Hi, followed by your name.

Let your cursor rest on the word account and you should see a drop down for order status, flex pay manager, order history etc.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Are you looking on your phone or computer?  I'm on a computer (Chromebook, actually).

Do you see something that says "MY ACCOUNT v" on the top of the page?  What I'm looking at, it's next to the search box.  Once you log in, "Order History" is the fourth selection.  Unlike QVC, I don't see photos.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

once you are signed in and go to MY ACCOUNT you have two options.

you can click on ORDER HISTORY which shows all of your order history with no photos, but with transaction numbers, item numbers, and description.

OR

you can click on ORDER STATUS which gives you your orders within the last 30 days and includes photos of your items.

this is via the website on my laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

HSN's order history only goes back a year.  Anything earlier than that is not there.

Respected Contributor

My order history is cut too short on HSN's site.  Much better history and details on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I found it.  Still like QVC's better.  I wanted to reorder a Wendy Williams shirt, but of course only small sizes were left.  Story of my life.