Regular Contributor

Does Anyone Know How to Subscribe to the Insider?

There used to be a way to subscribe to the Insider on the website, but I can't find it. One could also view the insider on the website, but I can't find that either. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know How to Subscribe to the Insider?

Oh, I think this is another of the Q's 'you have to be among the chosen' deals...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately you can no longer sign up for the Insider. I guess it's been 18 months or so when QVC stopped accepting new enrollments. At the time, QVC sent a letter to those who were already subscribed to say they would continue to receive the magazine. I was one of those. I got the impression that QVC was going to phase it out but that hasn't happened.

I know a few posters on the forums called CS and was told you couldn't sign up now. You basically had to be grandfathered in. Now sure why QVC did this.

I'm sorry.

Regular Contributor

On 2/25/2014 Vickie00 said:

Unfortunately you can no longer sign up for the Insider. I guess it's been 18 months or so when QVC stopped accepting new enrollments. At the time, QVC sent a letter to those who were already subscribed to say they would continue to receive the magazine. I was one of those. I got the impression that QVC was going to phase it out but that hasn't happened.

I know a few posters on the forums called CS and was told you couldn't sign up now. You basically had to be grandfathered in. Now sure why QVC did this.

I'm sorry.

I started shopping at QVC about the time this happened. I wanted to subscribe and was disappointed when I could not. At the time, now over a year ago, I thought,"Oh well, they will eventually revamp Insider and make the new version available to all interested customers". That has not happened. Interesting marketing strategy to say the least - excluding customers who are interested in what Q has to offer and ready to spend money. They seem to court new customers but continue to exclude us from being Insiders!
Honored Contributor

Maybe they should put the Insider on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 depglass said:

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}Maybe they should put the Insider on Facebook.

Yes! And then they can hire a whole slew of barely competent new hosts to sit on-set and chime in on what Petunia in Peoria, Clarissa in Cambridge and Bertha in Baton Rouge are saying on FB about the latest issue! What a concept...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

On 2/25/2014 Vickie00 said:

I'm sorry.

Yes this is true. I'm one of the lucky "grandfathered" Insider recipients. I had received it for years (since the very beginning) and neglected to renew it on time last year. I had to call customer service to find out why I couldn't and they told me it wasn't available any more. So after I complained and complained, it just started showing up in the mail after a month or so. In fact, they now send me two. It's very disappointing because they don't seem to be replacing it with anything similar to it. Hopefully they will figure it out. That blog they create just highlights new products. Oh look - it's February so here are some pink products you can buy. Really?? I like the Insider because of TSV presales and the monthly program guide. Also they have started showing LOGO previews which entire looks. Love that.

Regular Contributor

I have been receiving the Insider for years. I think it was much better then.Now it's just full of TAB items and an occasional story about a host or vendor.I basically want it for the program guide.Once in a while I might purchase a TV'S. Miss the jewlery and clothes that were advertised.