Esteemed Contributor

Does Anyone Else Remember D&C Moleskin Pants?

It was a long time ago, maybe 18/20 years, D&C had moleskin pants. 

DD and I reach had quite a few pairs, they were a fall and winter staple. You could not kill those pants, they wore like iron.

I always had 2 or 3 black, navy and brown for work. With a great sweater they worked well at work in our small office during the cold months.

Super Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Else Remember D&C Moleskin Pants?

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

DD and I reach had quite a few pairs, they were a fall and winter staple. You could not kill those pants, they wore like iron.

I always had 2 or 3 black, navy and brown for work. With a great sweater they worked well at work in our small office during the cold months.

I sure do. Like you say they wore like iron. They were dressy or you could dress them down. These were my favorite pants back then. 

Regular Contributor

I owned a moleskin casual jacket and It lasted for years. I think it had a little fringe and I enjoyed wearing it with jeans. I don't remember the moleskin pants.

Esteemed Contributor

I still have 2 pair of Susan Graver moleskin pants. I love them. They have gone through the wash quite a bit over the years & still look like new. No fading, shrinking or pilling.

Those were the days when QVC gave us quality & value.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved those pants. It is time for them to be returned.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

I had one or two pairs back in the mid 90's I never liked the cold feeling of the inside

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

Yeah, I had a black pair that I wold still be wearing if I they fit. Had the matching jacket, was my go-to whenever I needed to look polished, but casual. They did wear like iron - wish those would make a re-appearance as opposed to the poly-rayon-spandex fabrication that EVERYONE does. 

By the way, Graver's pants weight liquid knit is also a wear-like-iron pant that never loses its color to fading. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Sure do remember them........I still have them.  I save them for special occasions because they are easy to wear, always look nice, wash like a dream, never wrinkle.  Don't know why they ever stopped making them.

Super Contributor

I have a black pair of Denim & Co moleskin pants that I still wear. They are straight leg and look great with everything - almost 30 years later!

Honored Contributor

I never had moleskin pants but I remember back in the 90's I had a Susan Graver moleskin skirt and jumper dress.  LOL