Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear winter white pants?

I have in the past and would again if I could find something that was classic and flattering.

Super Contributor

I adore white jeans and have several pair. You can wear almost any color top and shoes and it looks so much nicer than regular jeans. The white makes it dressier. I don't have any winter white pants but might be looking for a pair now that it is mentioned. By the way, what kind of shoes do you wear with them? Normally I wear a colored sandal or flip-flop in summer.

Super Contributor

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect white 'something or other'. Love wearing white winter summer whenever and head to toe lots of times. Checked out Isaac's 24/7 but had such bad reviews. I've had a pair of decent winter white dress pants a year or so ago. I thought they were decent, until I stood up after being on a couch for some time and I'd never seen such baggy knees in my life! It was hysterical, but ticked me off. They were some designer's from the Q I remember, but can't remember who {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Never..I don't even wear white pants in the summer let alone

in the winter.

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Tique said:

One of my favorite winter outfits is a pair of winter white pants and a pull over winter white sweater with light pink and ivory seed pearls. I usually even wear a winter white blouse under the sweater.

I am currently looking for a winter white skirt - preferably crepe.

This sounds beautiful! I love the look of winter white pants with a very pale pink or baby blue sweater. A few sprinkles of seed beads would dress it up.

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 willdob3 said:
On 9/2/2014 Tique said:

One of my favorite winter outfits is a pair of winter white pants and a pull over winter white sweater with light pink and ivory seed pearls. I usually even wear a winter white blouse under the sweater.

I am currently looking for a winter white skirt - preferably crepe.

This sounds beautiful! I love the look of winter white pants with a very pale pink or baby blue sweater. A few sprinkles of seed beads would dress it up.

Thank you. It is. Especially when everyone else is in black.

As for shoe color, I like to continue the theme of winter white but you could wear any color. Camel and winter white is stunning.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I would wear them if I found a pair that fit and looked great. My winter white pants wore out and i have not been able to find a pair with classic styling. All I have been able to find are leggings and other elf pants..they are not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I love winter white although I usually reserve to wear it on special date nights. Whether casual or more dressy it always looks so nice.
Honored Contributor

No, I don't own any.